Effectiveness – Same day results that last for weeks
Employee Health & Wellness Program…Enroll Today!
Chair Massage in the Workplace
Has been found to improve employee morale, productivity, and reduce absenteeism. Documentation shows that for every dollar a company spends on health it receives a $5 return. A scheduled program of preventative maintenance outweighs the costs of treatments after the fact, and is more beneficial due to consistency.
Why is on-site Chair Massage so popular?
On-site massage is becoming one of the fastest growing employee wellness benefits that companies offer. It is a safe, convenient, cost-effective program that boosts employee morale and provides valuable health benefits. On-site chair massage is available to all sizes and types of businesses from small offices to large corporations.
Description of on-site massage services:
The length of each massage session is typically 15-20 minutes, the length of a typical work break. A 5 minute space is required between massages, & a break is required after 3 hours, depending on if Massages are continuously done for the 3 hours. During the massage the recipient is seated and fully clothed. No lotions/oils are used. Therefore, no change in attire is necessary. The massage therapist uses techniques that focus on the upper part of the body…the neck, head, shoulders, back, and arms. Privacy or quiet is not needed. This can be done in a public place such as a breakroom at your office or meeting rooms in a hotel. Our professional and courteous therapist can fit into whatever theme you have designed.
How to initiate your on-site Chair Massage:
We can provide you with options to incorporate massage into your workplace wellness program. Consider an ongoing program to achieve long-term results or our event package for special occasions or promotions. To get an on-site Chair Massage Program started for your employees, contact European Medical Massage at 818.235.7273. A minimum booking of 2 hours is required. Call ahead to assure your date and time is available!
- Company pays 100%
- Company & Employees share the cost
- Each Employee pays 100% of their individual Massage Session
Discounts for 2 or more hours booked:
- 20 Minutes each person – $30
- $80 per hour for 2 or more hours scheduled (Great for groups wanting 5-15 minutes per person)
How Your Employees Benefit?
- Lowers heart rate & blood pressure
- Relieves tension & tired muscles
- Improves energy & alertness
- Reduces anxiety level
- Strengthens the immune system
How Your Company Benefits?
- Reduce absenteeism and turnover
- Tax deductible employee benefit
- Increases employee performance & productivity
- Raises morale and good feelings about the workplace
- Prevent injury claims
- Reduces adverse effects associated with repetitive work tasks and prolonged sitting positions
- Requires no overhead to maintain and no capital investment for start-up
- Enhances employee loyalty
On-Site Chair Massage is great for the following events:
- Employee Appreciation
- Off-Site Events
- Mandatory Overtime
- Secretaries Week
- Trade Shows
- Non-Cash Bonuses
- Meetings & Seminars
- Staff Appreciation
- Company Picnics
- Major Projects
- Quarter End
- Office Parties
- Health Fairs
- Graduation Night